Your wedding make-up is not one of the first things that you will book when you are getting married, but it is arguably one of the most important. There are so many different Bridal looks and trying to find an artist that can perfect the one you want can be difficult.
I am proud to say that I have seen many a happy Bride get the Skin Medi Spa treatment on the morning of her wedding with our range of MUA packages available. A flawless tailored look is essential for your wedding and you can have your make-up done in the spa that morning or in the comfort of your own home as we will travel to you.
If you are feeling courageous, you could apply your own make up, with a personalised make-up lesson, given by one of our accredited Make-up artists.
If you have recently got engaged and are starting to think about the beauty element of your wedding, read our top tips and you won’t go wrong!
- Book a trial! Different brands of Make-up will give different finishes on your skin, so make sure and book a wedding make-up trial to see what suits you best!
- Careful of fake tan, it is an idea to have this on at the point of your trial so you can get an idea of skin tone.
- Wear the colour tone of your wedding! Yes, it sounds mad but this will give you a good idea if the colours and shades used on your skin will complement the colour tone of your wedding!
- Take a photo in the daylight and with camera flash – how photographic is your wedding trial make up?
- Get inspiration from the latest Bridal magazines and keep a reference point such as a photo, understand what you liked about a certain wedding make-up look, it’s maybe the eye make-up or the flawless foundation!
- Be you! You may not be an individual that wears make up all the time and prefer a natural look, keep your wedding make up simple, opt for natural tones.
- Don’t be tempted to follow anything that is a heavy trend, remember that you will want to look back on this day without the regrets.
- Primer! You will not be able to top up your make-up as you will be continually in demand, you are the Bride after all! Wear a good skin primer so your make up will last longer!
Our best tip of all is to relax and enjoy this very special day! If your Wedding Make-up is something you have yet to explore, book a trial application at Skin Medi Spa, our expert team will have a look that suits you and your Bridal party.