Fertility and Well Being
“Begin your fertility journey here”
Fertility practitioner and holistic therapist Judith Mulgrew has been specialising in the ‘Arvigo technique of Maya Massage’ for over 8 years offering fertility treatment to both males and females that wish to increase their chances of fertility.
Having travelled to Belize in Central America Judith had the pleasure of meeting and training with Dr Rosita who founded the techniques of Abdominal Maya Massage Therapy for promoting Fertility and well being. The techniques used in this Massage comprise of a non-invasive, external, massage on the abdominal area and back that helps to re-align the abdominal and pelvic organs back into a ‘better functioning position’ making it easier for blood flow to circulate as it should whilst guiding the uterus back into its proper position.
Once the uterus is in its optimal position there is improved hemo dynamics and homeostasis to support and enhance fertility.
In fact It has been estimated that approximately 30% of women who have been unsuccessful in conceiving eventually conceive after having completed a course of Arvigo Maya Abdominal massage sessions. When including a partner in the process fertility can be increased!
But how can a simple massage possibly help promote fertility?
Well because of the combination of massage, anatomy, physiology, herbology, nutrition, emotional and spiritual healing used within this technique it makes it possible to manipulate the muscles and tendons that hold all the belly organs in place to bring all things back into alignment and promote proper functioning. It also helps to release any anxiety that one holds within them as it has been clinically proven that stress and anxiety are known to have a detrimental effect on both partners on both a physical and emotional level. On a Physical level the body can release increased amounts of hormones as a natural reaction to stress which means that the body will do everything it can to protect itself; even throw off menstrual cycles and ovulation to prevent pregnancy and on an emotional level mental stress factors can cause erectile dysfunction and lack of interest in sex.
What does the treatment involve?
You will be given an introductory 2 hour in-depth consultation. During this time we will establish your symptoms,pre-menstrual cycle occurrence, diet, lifestyle and stress levels. I will then carry out an Arvigo Maya Massage in your Abdominal area before taking you through all of the follow up home-care techniques to be adapted by you.
During the massage you should begin to feel relaxed and calm. One hour follow up sessions can be carried out at weekly or fortnightly intervals. You will be advised to carry out your home-care techniques on a daily basis as this will help to maintain all corrections carried out during your sessions. A 90 day fertility programme is also available but this will be discussed at your initial consultation.
Benefits for Women
- Realigns tilted or prolapsed uterus and or bladder
- Eases painful periods and ovulation
- Regulates irregular menstrual cycles and ovulation
- Prevention of recurrent bladder or yeast infections
- Regulates cyclical hormones, relieving symptoms of endometriosis
- Relieves symptoms of peri menopause and menopause
- Aids in attaining pregnancies for women who are having difficulty becoming and/or staying pregnant
- Relieves symptoms of PMS/Depression with menstruation
- Can help relieve stress both at an emotional and physical level in women who have experienced trauma to their body such as rape etc
- Aids in dissolving ovarian cysts and uterine fibroids
- Regulates abnormal uterine bleeding
- Enhances Pregnancy, aids in labor and delivery
Benefits For Men
- Reduces prostatic swelling in some cases of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Alleviates symptoms of mild prostatitis
- Alleviates male impotence and erectile dysfunction (depending on cause)
Ulster Tatler – Boosting couples fertility with Arvigo Maya Massage
Jenna Annie Hill – My Arvigo Massage Experience
CMPR (Cathy Martin) – Maya Abdominal Massage – Key to Fertility & Digestive Health