11th October 2018
FOREVER YOUNG.. THE TOP 10 TIPS!
The thing that is on everyone’s mind… what can I do to keep my skin and appearance looking younger? Well this month I thought I would help you out and give you my top 10 tips to keep you forever young!
1. Wear sunscreen every day of the year, come rain or shine. Even on the coldest darkest days UVB rays are still penetrating into your skin and damaging your natural collagen. I recommend you protect your skin daily with an Image Skincare Prevention Plus Moisturising SPF. I use SPF 32 and 50 in the warmer seasons.
2. Stay hydrated. The body is made of around 65% water, and getting your recommended 8 glasses of water a day will keep the right amount of hydration you need internally leaving your skin looking firm and radiant.
3. Reach for the Retinol. Retinol is the beauty buzzword at the minute, the cream that contains Vitamin A decreases fine lines, evens skin colour, improves texture, tightens pores, and stimulates blood flow and collagen production. I recommend using the Image Skincare Total Retinol A Crème like I do every evening.
4. Eat a good varied diet with plenty of antioxidants; which help protect against free radicals that can cause ageing skin. Try to get your 5 a day of fruit and vegetables (organic is always best), and exercise regularly – I love a good yoga class!
5. Lift your skin to a new level of health by targeting your skin concerns with IMAGE chemical peels. These are great for lightening and brightening the skin, as well as treating pigmentation, rejuvenates the skin and gets rid of dead skin cells. Give the ‘Wrinkle Lift’ a try for ageing skin!
6. Try a MesoVytal Facial – this plumps skin from within and helps the body to repair itself. Immediately after the treatment, your skin will look and feel smoother and more refined while fine lines and wrinkles are reduced.
7. Dry skin brushing can stimulate circulation and invigorates the skin. Regular users and fans report benefits when it becomes a permanent habit to your skincare regime from sweeping away dead skin cells to improving the appearance of skin and supporting digestion. I like to do this every morning before having a shower.
8. Feed the skin from the inside out with Yana Collagen Shots. Drinking this supplement each day will increase firmness, reduce wrinkle depth and restore hydration in the skin. Try adding it to your morning smoothie for extra health benefits!
9. Get rid of any stress in your body and mind. Do something therapeutic that your enjoy, get a massage or even try some mindfulness and meditation. Having uncontrolled stress makes your skin prone to several problems including bringing out blemishes and causing dullness.
10. Every few days go lighter on your make-up application and give your skin time to breathe! I recommend using a tinted moisturiser, my favourite is the Image Prevention Plus Tinted Moisturiser with SPF 32.
Follow these top tips and you will soon see a noticeable difference in your skin. And remember live for the moment, enjoy life and be happy! Looking after yourself on the inside helps with your energy, makes your skin glow, and changes your whole outlook on life.