20th December 2017
For many people, the end of summer means the end of sitting at the poolside and beach vacations. It also means the end of bikini waxing for other people. In Northern Ireland, we are continual subject to cold weather, so we cover up and as a result pay less attention to hairless skin! But that shouldn’t be the case and with that in mind, let’s look at a few reasons why regular bikini waxing is important.
- It helps you stay groomed at all times, fresher, cleaned up and sassier for your own comfort. It is your responsibility to not only take care of your skin, but to also respect it. And when you take care of your skin, it takes care of you.
- Every time you stop shaving, you allow the hair cycle run amok. Consequently, this means that you have to wait for hair to grow for a period of at least three weeks before the first wax to allow the hair to grow to the same length hence proper waxing. Achieving equal length is a process that can take up to three sessions. Waxing on a regular basis throughout the year ensures that the hair stays at the same length, allows you to go for longer periods of time without hair and hair re-growth is minimal.
- The more consistent your waxing sessions, the finer and softer your hair gets. In addition, your hair decreases in volume.
- Regular waxing reduces consistency of sliced skin, bumps of freshly shaven skin, redness, itchiness as well as sting.
- Regular waxing is less painful and much less intense compared to if you wait for bikini season to wax.
- After the bikini season, the skin gets to recuperate from external elements like harsh chemicals like chlorine and exposure to the sun. At this time, the skin recovers faster if its regularly waxed and the sensitivity that’s often experienced after waxing treatments is minimal.
- With consistent waxing, hair growth is reduced and with time, hair stops growing completely.
If you are the kind of person who likes to slack off the waxing routine after summer, think again. There are many benefits of regular waxing and the above are just a sneak peek. Moreover, these don’t just apply to waxing the bikini area. They also apply if you wax other parts of the body including legs, underarms, shoulders and the back. So why stop getting waxed when you can reap all these benefits? For longer term hair removal, I would recommend trying our IPL laser hair removal, long term much more economical but the results are priceless! Say good bye razor!